Hub Pen’s gel ink is water ink that glides over the paper. Search for the gel ink icon on selected products.
Hub Pen’s hybrid ink may be the ulimate mixture of ballpoint and gel inks. It combines the sturdiness of the ballpoint ink using the level of smoothness of the gel. The pen glides over the paper due to the greater ink laydown and premium tip design. Hybrid ink resists smearing, clumping, dripping and does not bleed with the paper. Search for the hybrid ink icon on select product pages.
- Patented hybrid ink recipe that’s the ulimate mixture of ballpoint and gels inks
- It combines the sturdiness of the ballpoint ink using the level of smoothness of the gel
- Specifically formulated to resist low temperatures and outperforms standard ink
- Ultrasmooth writing experience that’s smear resistant and does not bleed with the paper
ANTI FRAUD INK
HubPen’s anti fraud ink adheres to ISO 12757-2 standards for ballpoint pens and refills for general and document use. Including testing for potential to deal with Ultra violet, water, eraser, ethanol, bleaching, muriatic acidity, and ammonium hydroxide.
- Aids in preventing check washing
- Aids in preventing document fraud
- A lot of it becomes held in paper which makes it virtually impossible to erase or alter important documents
- Can be useful for documentation since ink is fade resistant and prevents re-records and adjustments