You will find expositions focused on the skill of fine writing in a few of the largest fine arts museums around the globe, however the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy may be the only museum dedicated entirely for this talent.
Within the museum you are inside a wondrous world composed of lovely symbols, perfect lines and absolute harmony. Every number of calligraphy creates its very own specific mood:
- Arabic ornamental script, the foundation of Muslim calligraphy
- European calligraphy, tracing its roots to ancient times
- The traditional art of Chinese calligraphy
- The laconic Japanese calligraphy
- Slavic writing near to the heart of each and every Russian person.
The Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy isn’t just a museum. It’s an worldwide culture and academic center with unique exhibitions, excursions and workshops held in the venue.
You will find high-quality museum tours for adults and children. The Museum offers custom services:
- Audiovisual equipment for media demonstrations and presentations
- Exclusive tours submission with any unusual demands: e.g., individual or night-time tours
- A mobile museum. We are able to deliver selected artworks or thematic collections from your vast exposition for your location.
Everybody can master calligraphic writing
Lots of people wish they’d refined firm writing. It’s simpler for any modern person to type a text rather than write it precisely by hands.
This is also true for college children who frequently do not know how beautiful and interesting calligraphy writing could be.
That is why we invite everybody towards the National School of Calligraphy based in the Museum.
You will find calligraphy and lettering classes for adults and children made by leading calligraphy masters, targeted at all amounts of preparation.
Mastering the skill of calligraphy won’t assist you to develop the ability of writing beautiful words and letters you’ll uncover a different way of relaxing, submerging to your private world and handling the stresses from the everyday world.